Apply to Rent a Home
Abrams Realty Rental Application
- Completing the Application and Application Fees: Please complete the application in its entirety. Missing information could hold up processing of your application and possibly cause you to be passed over in the application process. Anyone over the age of 18 must complete a separate application. An application fee must be turned in with all applications.
- Cost for application is $50 for each applicant over 18 years of age. Please note this must be paid online or in the form of a money order or certified fund made out to Abrams Realty. No cash or personal checks accepted. Application fees are non refundable.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a 600 credit score as well as a maximum 40% debt to income ratio. Some exceptions may be made upon the decision of the property owner but are not guaranteed.
- In the event another agent showed you the property, the said agent must have the rental showing disclosure form attached to the application in order for the agent to receive any finder’s fee.
- Lease: If your application is accepted, arrangements will need to be made immediately for you to sign a lease and turn in your security deposit and first month’s rent. Until this is done, the property will remain active on the market and we will continue to try to procure a tenant for the property.
- First Months’ Rent & Fees: Your first month’s rent is due on day your lease is signed via certified funds or money order payable to Abrams Realty. Cash and personal cheeks will not be accepted. After the first rent payment is made, all other payments are to be made via ACH direct debit. If tenant so chooses not to use direct debit there will be a $25 processing fee added to your monthly rent and will be due just as rent is due each month.
- Please return application with copies of your Driver License and Military Orders if applicable and two months of pay stubs or Military LES’s.
- All applications are on a first come first serve basis. We do not hold a rental for any reason unless a security deposit and first month’s rent has been turned in and lease has been signed.